iHEALTH is headquartered at the Campus San Joaquin UC, Vicuña Mackenna 4860, Macul Santiago de Chile. Our main iHEALTH hub hosts an imaging research lab as well as offices for our scientists, collaborators, and staff. We also have access to the imaging and physiology sensors research labs at the Institute for Biological and Medical Engineering (IIBM) UC and the Center for Biomedical Imaging (CIB) UC, both located in the same campus.
To bring together medical and scientific researchers and encourage translational research, iHEALTH also has a second hub at Casa Central UC where the university hospital is located. Furthermore, to encourage collaborations across the country and outside the capital, iHEALTH has a third hub at Universidad de Valparaíso which has the infrastructure to connect remotely with the facilities in Santiago.
Campus San Joaquín, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile – Vicuña Mackenna 4860, Macul
Edificio Académico de la Facultad de Medicina UC- Diagonal Paraguay 362, Santiago
Facultad de Ingeniería , Universidad de Valparaíso – General Cruz 222, Valparaíso
iHEALTH has access to the following research facilities:
- • Two clinical MRI (1.5T & 3T) and 2 PET/CT scanners for research. Access to Philips MR source code to enable implementation of novel methods is in place.
- • Non-invasive blood pressure monitor (Finapres Nova)
- • Two equivital monitors (real-time physiological data monitoring)
- • BioRadio (wearable device that acquires physiological data)
- • Several other types of equipment (wearable and non-wearable) capable of measuring signals such as ECG, EEG, EMG, and blood pressure.
- • High-performance computer clusters.